Sunday, December 31, 2006

Count down to 2007

Two in a half hour more before we reach the end of 2006 and the beginning of 2007. I will experience the transition just in the office here in KL...sigh. But no worries...I will not let the occassion get spoiled. I will cherish the moment myself. By the time it's close to midnight, I'll go down the street in front where rows of bars and clubs are definitely full with people wishing to witness the upcoming of the new year. Myself, I'm only hoping to see the fireworks (if there's any) in between the twin KLCC towers. Yep...the most important thing is for me to review my whole year activity in 2006, any achievements and failures I've done, and wishing to have a better and prosperous life in the years coming.

Happy New Year for all of you !!!

No comments: