Saturday, September 13, 2008

Trishaw for three


Back in Malacca, too tired to walk back to the famous "Red Buildings", my sister and I hired a trishaw for RM10..just for half an hour trip from Port A'Famosa, around Jonker street, and then to our final destination at Stadhuyst to hail a cab.

Just fitting both of us in the small trishaw was quite a struggle. I should have realized that I have grown more than before, and we were not only two there on the trishaw, but three with my little one. Good thing the trishaw charged by time, not number of person :p

Look how fitted we were in the seat from the picture below.


And I guess you will definitely notice how I have grown by checking the first picture on top, taken after a hike from St. Paul's hill. But I grew to love this bump of mine...

No comments: