Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Rainbow in the sky

This is the first time I actually see a rainbow in KL sky, on my way back from the office to my condo, in an LRT Putra line, all the way from KLCC to Setia Wangsa station. Haven't I seen a rainbow before ?? Of course I have, but I couldn't remember when was the last time. Was that because it was too long for me to remember or was it because I just never seem to appreciate when it appeared, until this evening.

Yep, until this evening, after what seems to be a daily afternoon rain, on my first ride in an LRT. And yes again, it was my first time to use LRT to go back from the office, and it will be my first time to go to my office tomorrow.
So how do I go normally ?? For the last few weeks since I moved to my new condo, my husband always drives me back and forth to my office :) Unfortunately today and tomorrow, he's away to Kemaman, to settle down this packing and moving from my previous staff house in Kemaman.

Talking again about my relocation, finally a relocating company has been assigned by my company to do my movement. And again, I really wonder how they're going to move my heavy teak ward drobe up to my 18th floor condo. I don't think that thing can even enter the largest lift we have here. And imagine if they have to carry it all the way to the 18th floor....I don't even dare to imagine. Poor guys... But what to do...it's a waste just to leave it behind. It's made of teak wood!! Well..no wonder it's so heavy.. :p (just stating the fact for the poor guys who will carry it all the way up).

OK, somehow the topic has changed from rainbow back again to my relocating process....but anyway...hopefully it will be done soon, so I can finally re arrange everything in my new condo. And finally...eat a homemade food again!!! Horeee...

No comments: