Thursday, August 21, 2008

Holiday with my baby to be

Well here I am again, writing in this page after a while gone AWOL. Actually there're lots of things that I could update here, but first things first. I'm in the middle of my one week holiday, well..almost at the end but few more days actually, in a cloudy and rainy day in Malacca resort lobby, with my growing 5 months old baby to be, which keeps me accompanied during a day like this.

My hubby of course couldn't leave his work while I'm here, such a short term job he has. But so far I've never felt lonely with him inside me. Yes...it's a boy, and we somehow knew it since the beginning. And such an active boy he is, keeps his mommy feel his movement everytime he's awake.

It reminded me the last time I had him scanned with an ultrasound, 18 weeks old to be exact. Too bad my husband couldn't come with me. He's so cute and adorable..I fell in love with him since, my cute baby boy. Luckily the doctor could save it into a file so that I could share his adorable face figure with his daddy in Malacca. His movement has already been restricted by his growing body in my womb, but I could see he still actively move around. A month before this last scan, he still could sommersault inside there which amazed both me and my hubby. I couldn't wait until the next scan which is only few days away. Grow well my dear boy...

Meanwhile, we can still have fun in Malacca. Eventhough your uncle and auntie has returned back home, but we still can enjoy Malacca with daddy close to us. Mommy just need to figure out where else we could go in this small yet historical place. We've visited Jonker Walk and the Heritage Trail plenty of times by now, I could navigate easily without any map. We still haven't managed to board the river cruise though. Do you still want to try it dear ? We'll see how the day goes by. It still rains at this moment. We can't even swim in a warm pool water like yesterday. It was very sunny yesterday that kept the pool water warm until dusk. Such a very nice swim we had. I bet you like swimming once you have born. Most babies do like waters. It probably reminded them when they were still inside mommy's womb.

Anyway...we need to go now...we'll write more if we have time...right dear ?

No comments: