Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One more week and counting

To be honest....I couldn't wait to start my maternity leave :( I still have to endure a little bit over a week before I could finally stay at home, relax, and prepare myself for the labour. Even though...I have planned to start my leave at 37th weeks..which still gives me some time before the due date, but still....I couldn't wait any longer.

The hard part is to wake up in the morning and walk all the way to the LRT station (which is actually only 10 mins away), then from the station to my office approximately 15 mins away (I guess with my state of condition at the moment, it actually takes longer than that), and knowing in my mind that I would need to do that again on my way back home.

These past few days, I'm so exhausted once I have arrived at home after the journey. Not that I do not need the exercise. I do need it of course. But doing it on the way to work and back is not really my idea of having an exercise.

Anyway...counting days now...couldn't focus any longer on my job since I know it will only take me another week before I start my 6 months leave (at least!!!). I just hope I do not need to visit client's office during my last week. FIngers crossed...

No comments: