Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tuing..tuing...

I wish I can describe what I meant by the title. The easiest way is actually to draw it, but then ofcourse I couldn't possibly draw it here. If you like Japanese manga or anime, then just look for the dizzy expression of the anime character when they're about to faint after long long hours being grilled inside the classroom trying to digest the presentation materials, but somehow it just got into their right ears and went right through their left ears without even bothering to stop by at the neuron system of the brain.

That's exactly what happened when the intructor was still excited to give us something to learn, without realizing that it was 7pm already and nobody actually listened to him any longer. Haha...there's no point on keeping us in the classroom that late if less information was actually being transferred due to our lack of interest. There's only so much a person can learn in one day inside a classroom. Get a life man!!

I wonder why most of these people are quite workaholic. It's one thing to work in odd hours because we have no choice, but it's another thing to work in normal hours without any deadline to catch and don't realize that they're past overtime. It's called no life.

It's really not my dream to spend most of my evenings or weekends or free time to work overtime in the office. No way!! If that's the case, I'm better off working as a field engineer. At least I still can have days off and enjoy my life in between my rig days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They had their life. Their job, their office ARE their life. I worked with people who is famous with their work ethic, or to be precise, their nothing-to-do-elsewhere life. Just imagine, when you come home at 11pm, they're still working. When you come to office at 830am, they're already there. I just wondering where their sleep. Futhermore, they come to work on saturday (all day !!). And sometimes, but it's often, they come also on sunday. Well, if you live for work, it will never end. Jobs, tasks, will be coming all the time. That's why i wrote above that they don't have anything else to do elsewhere. So they devoted themselves to their job.