Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Commitment

What I mean here is how I commit to update this blog :p As you all might notice, I haven't manage to write anything more since...hmm..let me think...3 months ??? Fiuuhh...that long without realizing it. Time flew by so fast...or not, but for sure, I didn't have time or rather mood to write anything at all.

This is how an office life changes a creative mind to become dull..huhh... The thing is, if I ever got any free time outside work, I'd rather spend it by not opening my laptop at all. Better to rest my eyes for the limited time before I have to start staring at the monitor again for at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

To be honest, I'm quite thankful for only having to work 5 days a week. Imagine if I have to do that same thing for additional one day. When will I do other activities ? Not that I have plenty at the moment. That's why I manage to start writing again. But still...I rather spend my spare time with my husband. If only he is not doing his own work at this very moment, most probably I wouldn't be opening this exact page and start typing anything that pops up in my mind.

Well..and also despite the fact that it's already very late at night and jumping into the swimming pool would be out of the question. If this is sunny weekend afternoon, I would rather swim and practice my strokes than practice my ten fingers typing skills.

Reminds me of the holiday tomorrow. Hopefully the sun will shine brightly. I hate to imagine feeling cold before I even touch the pool water. Not that it stopped me before from jumping into the water, but with a perfect weather, it's always better.

No comments: