Thursday, December 11, 2008

Latest Baby Position

After being head down for a month or so, my baby stubbornly still wants to move around at his 37th week. I couldn't believe that he has turned head up in the last few days, or so says the ultrasound today. No doubt that was the reason of my really uncomfortable sensation in my womb few days back. He turned around !!

I wonder how he could still have enough room to move about like he did, but apparently he managed to. And now with his current position, at this stage of pregnancy, it is most unlikely to have him turn head down again as what he's suppose to, and there goes my hope of having normal delivery. Siighh....

We'll see how it goes a week from now when I have him scanned. Hopefully he will remarkably turn again in his 38th week, such a thin hope I have at the moment. But hey...who knows what the baby wants... But I do really hope he doesn't decide that it's high time to come out to the world in breech position. Finger crossed...

1 comment:

shanin's mom said...

dian,
kabarku baek2 aja, alhamdulillah sehat...
gimana kabarmu?
pasti deg2an ya dah deketan sm delivery.

kabar2i kalo dah lahiran...
semoga sehat semuanya ya.
take care