Thursday, December 18, 2008

Like Father Like Son

My hubby told me once before, that in his childhood not so long time ago (if you consider 25 years ago is just a short interval in human kind's history), he always turned in his sleeping position. He started off to sleep in a certain position in bed, and woke up 180 degrees upside down with his head at the foot of the bed and his legs on his pillow.

Myself ? I have always been a sound sleeper. I hardly moved a muscle while I sleep. Well...I probably just exagerate a bit, but the most movement I made during sleep is to turn left or right...definitely not upside down. And it just become more prominent with this bulging tummy of mine, since lying on my back is not an option anymore.

So, having my baby turns head down again today in his latest scan of 38th week (last week he had decided to turn his head in up position = breech), anyone would have thought that he got it from his daddy. Would you not agree ? :D

Be a good boy now and stay in your position until you decide to come out to the world. Mommy will be quite happy that way. Shall I see you again next week in a scan monitor ? Of course if by that time you are still feeling content in mommy's womb... After all, you're not due until end of this month. Can't wait to welcome you my dear..

No comments: