Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My new apartment in KL

I'm so excited to move to my new apartment in KL. Well, theoritically, it's not mine. My company lease it for me. But I have the right to choose under a certain budget. Doesn't matter, as I got mine now.

It's a brand new apartment called Seri Maya condo in Ampang area, approximately 5 km from KL centre area (KLCC, my office, etc). Since I have a car already, it doesn't really matter for me. Plus, there's an LRT station just opposite the complex, so it's really convenient to get to KLCC, my office, or even KL sentral station which is the hub to get to KLIA airport, or other part of Malaysia via train (if any, but so far we can only go to just around KL area), and also to Singapore. I wonder if there's any train to Thailand. If not mistaken they have, but I need to clarify that one.

Anyway, back to my excitement. This apartment unit I leased is pretty cool. Compared to other apartment I've seen so far, it is the biggest (1800 sqft). Three rooms, one terrace, one spacious living room with cool modern but simple interior design, bathrooms, cool kitchen and not to say all brand new electronic appliances, I can't wait to stay there.

Hopefully, I don't need to relocate again before two years. The longer, the better. I really hate to redo all the process. Finding a house/apartment, pack, move, unpack, rearrange my stuffs. I will definitely cross my fingers....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, there's train to thailand. it would take 2 days to bangkok. and less than that if you want to phuket or ko samui (remember di caprio's the beach.

let me add some facts about dian's new condo. it is about 5 km from klcc area. but when it comes to travelling time, well it is subject to traffic, weather. in the rush hour it takes 30-45 minutes. and add it with 20% if it rains. there are two access, jalan jelatek, and via ampang highway. both are congested (don't ask me what is the point to build the highway, then).
but it is still better than jalan buncit raya. (for anyone who don't know, it is a true of "pamer paha" of jakarta's traffic).

Dian said...

If anyone doesn't know what 'pamer paha' is, it's 'padat merayap patah harapan' which I can happily interpret as that you can stay in the same spot of the street for half an hour or more...hehehehe