Saturday, May 19, 2007

Relocating to KL

Relocation....what I hate most of this process is the packing and unpacking. Eventhough it will all be handled by the relocation company, but still..it gives me headache. Especially to rearrange all my stuffs in the new house or apartment. Well...I will just take my time to rearrange all those stuffs. I have nothing in a hurry, except that I want to get it over with. Fiuuhh....

But this moving process is a good way to recycle my stuffs. All the stuffs that I rarely use will definitely left behind. In my case, since I have to empty my previous house, I'll just probably leave the proper ones to someone who might need them more than myself, and throw the unproper ones. Then I have an excuse to buy a new one!! :)
Excuses...excuses...

But what I have dreaded since the beginning came true, like it or not. I have dreaded that my books are beginning to climb the hills. And became a hill they did, once my husband and I collected all the books we have on the floor. I've always knew that I love buying books and reading them, but I've never thought even once on what I will do to those books when I have to move. Well..I definitely won't leave them behind. The thing is, will I have enough space on my new apartment for those books ??? Hmm....I'll have to manage that one.

The blasted thing is, eventhough I have found and practically moved to my new apartment in KL, and a brand new apartment it is since I'm the first tenant after they finished construct the unit, and a huge apartment it is compared to other apartment (apartment wise of course, don't compare it with a house), I still haven't manage to pack and move my things from Kemaman. The process really depends on my company's deal with the cheapest relocating company, and imagine how slow it is just to get the best deal. I have waited two weeks and no action has been done!! How much longer they will take, I have no idea, plus I have no choice.

Well...que sera sera...they will finally come to a point where they get a good deal with one particular relocating company, and I can start moving my stuffs. I just hope it is soon...

@havoc house in Kemaman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the best part is yet to come, though..
the main show is watching how the packing team move that heavy teak wardrobe all the way through narrow stair. hehehhe...
talking about piles of books (yes, piles, because there're some piles so that it will remind you to gramedia), dian is a kind of person who won't read any book more than once. and that applied also for comics. add it with her nerdy hobby, multiply with how many books she bought at one occasion and how many years she has been stay in malaysia, she really could open a book shop, or at least "persewaan novel".

pssst..
the correct one is "que sera sera"

Dian said...

I'd really like to see how they manage to move that heavy wardrobe all the way down. It still amazes me until now :p