Thursday, February 15, 2007

Indian snacks

I'm crazy of snacks. I cannot find myself to stay awake at night, burying myself with study materials (which I really ought to start reading for this friday's exam!!! so to speak!!!), without any snacks. This habit of mine started in my university years, back there in Bandung. Can't help it until now. I'm addicted.

On my way back to the hotel from my class, I passed by an Indian restaurant that sells all sorts of Indian snacks. Ofcourse I was tempted to try some...and tempted I was. Not long after, I emerged from the restaurant and found myself carrying one full plastic bag of new type of snacks I can't resist to try. And pretty tasty it is, in my opinion ofcourse, as not everyone can stand Indian spices. So far, Indian food is one of my favourite cuisine. Good for me, I will have no problem finding it here in Abu Dhabi with quite reasonable prices. Indian restaurants are everywhere around this city. But this was my first time to actually taste Indian homemade snacks. And it's really not bad at all.

Krrkk...krrkk..that's the sound of my delicious Indian snacks crunched by my jaw, krrkk...krrkk...archie's equation to get water saturation??? krrkk...krrkkk...hmmm..this new snacks I just found in an Indian restaurant here is really good, kkrrkk...krrkkk...where was I with archie?? krrkkk...krrkkk...oh noo..this is the last bit, I better buy some more tomorrow, krrk..krrkk...I better get something to drink, this really makes me thirsty.....gluk gluk gluk...ok, where was I....(trying really hard to get back into my study material).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

studying is a process to input study material into our brain. sometimes it is getting stuck, so we need something to push it thru. that's a snack could be useful. side effect happens when the flow of snack is much greater than the flow of study material. instead of study, we finished 4 snacks compare to 2 pages we're reading. then we find another snack, or decide to rest both "snacking" and studying because we're full.

Dian said...

Exactly what I'm trying to say :p