Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's about - my sister's blog

I just knew two weeks ago that my sister has a pretty nice blogspot. And I found it accidentally !!! Or should I say my husband found it accidentally. What kind of a sister I am!! It made me feel very badly indeed. I knew her interest in writing and literature reading since she was still in high school. She was the chief editor (correct me if I'm wrong sis..) of Sigma, our high-school's monthly magazine, and she's involved as well in the campus Boulevard team. Ck ck ck...it's not my type of past time activity :p

For me, I would rather have few adventure outdoor, and my favourite is still white water rafting up 'till now. The blast thing is, I couldn't manage to get myself wet again since my honeymoon which was more than two years ago. Thanks to my pretty messed up lifestyle as a field engineer. Even I have to miss this one in a life time free scuba diving course paid by my company, held in Redang Island Malaysia, just because I was never around in town to have some fun. Yes...ofcourse I had to work on the rig at the wrong time. Where else I would have been and missed that kind of fun ?? Yare yare....

Back to my sister, I give her two thumbs up. She's pretty good on what she likes to do actually. Thus the blogspot she has, attractive and refreshing. But still..how bad a sister I could be, and how busy I could be, and how occupied I could be, to never realize that she must have a blog. Offcourse she has a blog, she loves writing!! How obvious is that.

That's why she's the first blogger that I linked in my page. If you see my links to other blogger just a few mouse clicks down of the scroll bar, you'll definitely find her link. In fact she's the only one there so far :p

Hey sis....you must give me commission for promoting your page :D heehhehe..... just kidding..

8 comments:

maya said...

aye aye captain! :D

relax... you are and will always be my best sister :) i also didn't know your blog until a few days ago :D i'll come and visit you -your blog i mean- again :)

Dian said...

Ofcourse I'm still your best sister, you only have one sister...daaaa :p Love you sis...
:-*

Gugun said...

He..he..he..

kakang adhi rukun..

sip..sip..

Dian said...

Kalo lagi rukun ya rukun...tapi mau berantem juga gak sempat, orang ketemu aja jarang...ya gak dik ? :)

maya said...

when it turns to a fight, i'll always be the one who lose :D so i'll avoid it at any cost :))

Dian said...

wuaaa..it seems that i'm the stubborn one :p

Anonymous said...

it's plain to see, isn't it? :)

cikubembem said...

wah... kakak adik beda banget ya :D