Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's day

Does it mean anything to me ? Not really... in fact I don't give a damn. And I bet most of the male population in the world that actually know what Valentine's day is, won't even remember that it is today. And then most of the female population will gossip between each other that their husband, sons, boy friend, or just friends, didn't even bother to send them any greeting cards, message, sms, phone call, hug, kiss, or just a simple 'Happy Valentine's Day', to express their feelings.

My husband asked me when we were chatting in between my training class session, why do we limit our showing off of love to this day. Isn't it suppose to be every day, everytime we got a chance. Well....I agree with him. We should express our feelings to everyone we love everytime we got a chance, while we still got a chance. Who knows when we will have to face our Mighty Creator.

Even very simple things won't hurt right ? Buying your beloved a single flower won't make you bankrupt, plus your wife slash girlfriend will love you more. See how a simple gesture can lighten up your day? It doesn't even have to be a flower. Just by saying four words, I love you mom.... will definitely make your mom smile in happiness...

Hmm....It reminds me to say just the exact words to my mom....and my dad...and my sister...and my brother...and offcourse my husband (I haven't told you a single word of love today, have I ??)....plus my friends. Well, I won't message or call all my friends just to say how I feel about them, but let me just say it here...

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone....don't keep your feelings to yourself and just express the love you have, that's what matter.

(Does it mean that I actually give a damn about this whole valentine thing now?? Hehehe...not at all...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, valentine day is a day when some people get extra profit selling chocolates, flowers, and gift cards. Like my wife said, it's just like a mother day. A theme day. So if your partner doesn't greet you, it doesn't mean that he/she doesn't love you. Love has much more greater meaning than valentine.