Saturday, February 10, 2007

Unbelievable book

You won't believe me, but I found a book here in one of Abu Dhabi's bookstore. Yes...one of the places I always visit, if I stay more than couple of days, is a bookstore. Somehow I love reading very much. Why ? Reading a book can be done anywhere, anytime we want, of course provided you love reading a book. :p In our free time, relaxing at home, hotel room, waiting for somebody to come or pick us up, on the plane, definitely anywhere...anytime. In my husband's case, in the toilet as well. You see my point ? Hehehehe....

Back to this book I found here, the title is "Guideline on Wearing High Heels". Remember my previous post about me against high heels ?? Hahaahhaha....unbelievable !!! They even have a dedicated book to guide us how to use high heels properly. See what I mean ? It's not easy to use high heels :p It needs a proper technique not to hurt yourselves when using those spiky heel shoes. Yare..yare...

No comments: