Saturday, February 10, 2007

New...yet old

I've just found my old blog page which is this page here you're all viewing. I started this page two years ago at the end of 2004. I've written two posts, and that was it. I was absent for full two years until recently when I finally moved from a field engineer to an office based engineer, which gives me more time to relax day by day, and just settle down my pace to write something.

In the beginning I started to write again in friendster blog page, but then today, I remembered that I have my old page here. So I just simply moved my several recent posts to this page, changed my blog title and themes which suit me at the moment (my previous blog has completely different design in my mind).

So here we are...my new look... yet old blog page. Enjoy reading !!!

No comments: